Pharmacy Benefits Reinvented- As the industry's alternative pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), we're committed to making prescriptions more affordable for you and your members. Here at Epiphany Rx, our team members work in an environment that celebrates creativity, fosters diversity.
The Analyst, Marketing (Writer) will support the client acquisition and retention efforts of Epiphany Rx by providing marketing writing and support for a wide range of strategic marketing, public relations efforts, and social media activities. Efforts include creating content for lead-generation campaigns, prospective buyer educational materials, collaterals, presentations, and case studies.
As an analyst, this position will develop more complex content pieces such as articles, white papers and reports and begin to develop some basic marketing plans along with complete campaigns.
The ideal candidate will enjoy solving problems, developing creative solutions, and collaborating with team members and internal customers. This person will also have plenty of opportunities to exercise well-developed writing and communication skills, manage and prioritize projects and thrive in a deadline-driven environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys a team environment and wants to expand and grow his/her marketing skills and health care knowledge.
Is this you? Find out more below!
How do I make an impact on my team?
* Support marketing plan, strategy and campaign execution
* Develop content for lead-generation campaigns, emails, collateral, blogs, articles, social media, presentations and other materials
* Ensure messaging / copywriting aligns with the corporate brand and overall company positioning and messaging
* Research and stay abreast of industry news and statistics that can be used to make content more relevant and engaging
* Collaborate with graphic design to increase content readability and engagement/understanding via graphs and illustrations to ultimately draw readers in to the call to action
* Research, prepare and submit award submissions that advantageously position the organization as a thought leader and high performer in the industry
* Responsible for project management (e.g. facilitate marketing, legal/compliance, and internal stakeholder reviews of content), quality assurance, campaign results reporting and ROI analysis.
* Compile competitive intelligence and conduct market research as needed. Understand the capabilities, tools and positioning of the competitive landscape.
* Build and maintain a strong collaboration with cross-functional marketing, product, sales and account management teams.
* Develop complex content that requires substantial research, working to simplify the complex to support our educational efforts and build thought leadership. These efforts may include articles, white papers and reports.
* Create some basic marketing campaigns to support our products or other initiatives.
* Craft complete campaigns, which may include emails, social posts, direct mail, landing pages etc.
What our team expects from you?
* Participate in, adhere to, and support compliance program objectives
* The ability to consistently interact cooperatively and respectfully with other employees
What can you expect from Navitus?
* Hours/Location: Monday - Friday: Remote
* Paid Volunteer Hours
* Educational Assistance Plan and Professional Membership assistance
* Referral Bonus Program - up to $750!
* Top of the industry benefits for Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, Eight paid holidays, 401K, Short-term and Long-term disability, College Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance Program, and Employee Assistance Program
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Graphic Design
- Health Care