To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mobile, AL 36560
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Administrative Assistant
AM/NS Calvert • Mobile, AL
Posted 24 days ago
Requisition ID: 12051
Created in February 2014 through a 50/50 joint venture of the world’s largest and second largest steelmakers, ArcelorMittal and Nippon Steel Corporation, AM/NS Calvert is located in Calvert, AL. Our state-of-the-art steel processing facility has the capacity to process 5.3 million tons of high-value steel grades including hot rolled bands, hot rolled pickled and oiled, cold rolled, and advanced coated products for the automotive, pipe and tube, appliance/HVAC, service center and construction industries in the NAFTA market.
AM/NS Calvert products are marketed in NAFTA through managing joint venture partner ArcelorMittal.
- Provide administrative support to the Manufacturing Technology Team (Projects, Engineering, Environmental)
- Assist General Manager or Director whom the position reports to
- Provide administrative support to the Engineering, Project Management, and Environmental staff as requested.
- Prepare clear, accurate and concise records and reports for Capital Projects.
- Record and Distribute minutes of meeting from project meetings; daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Manage and Track Action Item list for the project team.
- Expedite specific tasks, orders, communication as required for the project.
- Assist with maintaining the project schedule.
- Preparation of project reporting; safety, financial, performance, etc. Assist with formal report and presentations development to Executives.
- Coordination of resources for meetings and travel.
- Process travel, expense reimbursements and reconcile PR/PO's in SAP.
- Schedule, track, and/or process training and travel requests via Company approval process requirements.
- Order office materials for the Project Team and enter purchase requisitions and/or goods receipts into system
- Data entry, filing, maintaining spreadsheets, document control
- Assist with tracking and time sheet management for external vendors, contractors, engineers, etc.
- Assist General Manager, Director, or Managers as requested
- Process salary vacation requests and maintain department calendar
- Ability to establish and maintain Departmental workflows
- Sensitivity to confidential information required
- Fulfills the commitment to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Fulfills the responsibilities required to achieve the Quality Commitment
- Demonstrates commitment to teamwork by fostering an environment that embodies trust and respect
- Ensure working knowledge of competencies as defined in ISO 14001:2015, IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 17025:2017
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
- 5+ years of experience in similar role
- Microsoft Office programs including O365 and Microsoft Project
- Ability to work with all levels of management, staff, and outside vendors/clients
- Demonstrates strong decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Able to competently handle a fast-paced environment, with strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal communications skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and displays a high degree of professionalism
- Interest and ability to work at our site location in Calvert, Alabama
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT:
- Laptop, Desk Phone, Cell Phone
- Office Environment
HOURS OF WORK:
- Days, Monday to Friday with extended hours as required due to periods of peak workloads
Please note: The Job Profile is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties.
If you need an accommodation to complete any part of the application process due to a disability or medical condition, you may call 251-289-3000 or email AMNS.ApplicantTracking@arcelormittal.com to communicate your accommodation request. Do not email your application materials to this email address. Application materials sent to this email address will not be considered.
AMNS Calvert is an EEO Employer: Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Disability, Age, Vet, and Other Protected Group Status.