Warehouse Workers 1st and 3rd Shifts (Full and Part-Time) $17.40 / hr. PLUS $1 Differential Pay for 3rd Shift.
At Advance Auto Parts we have a passion for YES. Each day we are motivated by a passion to help our Customers. Since we are an essential business we have a commitment to advance the lives of over 70,000 fellow Team Members plus impact our Customers, and the Communities where we live and work. We also understand concerns of going into the workplace due to COVID-19 however, Advance Auto Parts makes Team Member safety a top priority. We take extra precautions on every level with our cleaning and sanitization methods which exceed CDC recommended guidelines.
With over 5,100 stores in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands, we are a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider. With opportunities ranging from our front lines in our Stores to our Distribution Centers to our Corporate Support Center and our rapidly growing Professional Business. We believe in team work, collaboration, setting up employees for successful career growth opportunities with our best in class training programs.
We offer our Warehouse/DC Associate $17.40 / hr. PLUS $1.00 shift differential for the Weekend Shift and Third shift with increases during the first year and you’re eligible to earn additional bonuses.
We also offer a competitive benefits package which includes but not limited to the following:
- Medical /Dental / Vision / Prescription
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Account
- Attendance Bonus $500
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Plus Much More!
Advance Auto Parts is hiring Warehouse Workers immediately for all shifts in all our Distribution centers across the U.S. Our DC/Warehouse Associates are a vital part of our warehouse and assist in, but not limited to;
pick pack and stage parts, utilize hand-held radio frequency devise (RF scanners), and move boxes throughout the distribution center.
All SHIFTS AVAILABLE:
Reclamation- Mon-Thur (6:00am-4:30pm/or until completion of work)
Receiving-Mon-Thur (5:30pm-3:00am/or until completion of work)
Selection-Sun-Thur (7:00pm-3:30am/or until completion of work)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to work on various shifts, overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, instructions, and procedure manuals
- Basic math strategies: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Prior warehouse training or experience is preferred but not required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the team member will be
- Stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with arms, talk and hear
- Frequently required to stop, kneel and crouch
- Occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Have specific vision abilities which include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus
Real view of what is like to work in our DCs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
California Residents click below for Privacy Notice:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Associate
- Stock Control
- Safety Principles