To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beverly Hills, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Page/Doorperson (Part-Time) - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • Beverly Hills, CA
Posted 1 month ago
As a Doorperson/Page, you would be responsible for greeting arriving anddeparting guests and directing entry traffic, processing all incoming andoutgoing mail plus hotel guest deliveries in the hotels continuing effort todeliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically,you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the higheststandards:
- Greet arriving and departing guests, direct trafficat the main entrance and offer luggage assistance to guests
- Read luggage tags and provide claim tickets foraccurate delivery of guest items
- Retrieve, move, place and store guest itemsincluding, but not limited to, packages, luggage and boxes from vehicles andthe luggage storage area
- Arrange guest transportation (i.e. taxi cabs), asneeded
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolveguest issue in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Organizing storage areas, package handling, gift wrapping, floral deliveries, maintaining offices supplies and runner services requested by Concierge. Page may be required to assist guests with luggage delivery or luggage storage.
- Receiving and logging items into Go Concierge andcoordinating delivery to guest rooms.
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs.
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Polished and professional presentation
- Extremely friendly and outgoing, truly passionate about giving the best customer service
- Ability to use different computer systems
-Luxury hotel experience (preferred)
- Flexibility to work different shifts depending on business need, Monday-Sunday, between the hours of 7:30am-10:30pm
For eligible team members, we offer paid time off, sick time, complimentary on the job meals, travel discounts, advancement opportunities and MUCH MORE!
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!