To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Solomon Page
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Solomon Page • New York, NY
Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a highly popular American television network, is seeking a bright, experienced Executive Assistant to support the Director of New Business and VP of Ad Sales at their NYC headquarters.
This is a long-term temp role that will last for at least one year. Office hours are 9 am through 6 pm, but this role requires heavy overtime. Candidates can expect to work until 8 or 9 pm on short notice, while being compensated for overtime hours.
The right candidate for this role should have excellent Microsoft Office proficiency, specifically in Excel. You should have experience administratively supporting senior executive(s), managing calendar, travel and expenses in a fast paced-environment.
Pay Rate: $22.00/hr + Overtime
- Directly support Director and VP with administrative duties
- Manage and screen calls; greet internal and external clients as they enter the office
- Coordinate complex meetings, luncheons and conference calls
- Schedule travel, transportation, hotel and dining reservations
- Process expense reports via Concur
- Track and update sales reports via Excel
- Create presentations, revenue reports and other projects as assigned
- Draft, proofread and edit emails and documents
- Run errands as needed
- Act as back-up assistant to EVP as needed
- At least two years of administrative support experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Confident and professional demeanor
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience/interest in working in media
- Proficiency in Concur
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this role, please submit your resume as a Microsoft Word document.