BURLINGTON COUNTY Home Instead CHHA: NJ CHHA'S
- Home Instead is looking for a caring and compassionate Caregiver to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of personal care services
that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. We have many cases ready to start in Camden and Burlington County. We are currently following all Covid 19 procedures. We supply you with PPE. Benefits
include a competitive hourly wage, DIRECT DEPOSIT, paid sick time off, supportive office staff, elderly care training including Alzheimer's / Dementia care, Verizon/Sprint phone discounts, and Costco signup bonus. Roth or IRA availability.Essential Qualifications
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Annual PPD and Physical
- Current CHHA license in good standing
- Trust and care for clients with dignity and respect.
- complete criminal background check. drug screen and DMV check.
- Possess a valid driver's license and auto insurance.
- Able to lift, push or pull 25 pounds.
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence
- Med reminders
- Meal Prep
- Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Paid orientation and training
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Certified Home Health Aide assistance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.