Jefferson Frank is looking for an experienced Devops Engineer to join our client's internal team to help them build and maintain a highly scalable cloud infrastructure and platform. This person will work hand in hand with software development team to develop and deliver high quality software. This is a great opportunity to hone your skills and work with cloud native technologies.
Role & Responsibility
* Build and maintain containers - Docker, Kubernetes, ECS Fargate
* Automate manually performed tasks using code
* Maintain Kubernetes clusters and other resources
* Work with app developers to ensure maximum performance and scalability
* Participate on an on-call rotation
* Understand and implement new ideas and technologies
* Experience with Amazon Web Services, its offerings, and tools
* Strong programming and development skills using Python
* Hands on experience with containerization (Docker and Kubernetes)
* Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Strong experience with automation and configuration management
* Experience with IaC
* AWS certifications are preferred but not required
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at Phone number blocked - click to apply, ask for Chris Denney, or email me at Email blocked - click to apply. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Amazon Web Services