To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aegion Corporation • Houston, TX
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an Engineer II - AC Mitigation.
The Engineer II AC Mitigation plans and performs more complex engineering duties supporting assigned project. Reviews preliminary data, discusses objectives and expectations and suggests appropriate engineering methods and procedures. Tasks include collecting field data, processing and evaluating field and other data, performing engineering studies and designs, producing engineering reports, and supporting clients, fellow personnel and others.
Corrpro, an Aegion company, is North America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more information, visit web address removed>
Position Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Plan and schedule activities for efficient utilizations of resources
- Establish crews and assign work based on complexity of tasks and individual capacities
- Provide technical supervision and technical assistance to other divisions within the company
- Monitor progress of project activities
- Coordinate engineering aspects of installation process
- Review and edit engineering reports; consult field staff regarding revisions in analysis or modifications of system designs as appropriate
- Supervise and/or perform tests required to determine condition of soil, water, underground or submerged structures
- Direct the preparation of field drawings; determine design modifications required by unanticipated structural features, etc.
- Supervise and participate in post installation survey
- Coordinate interference testing and bonding required with client and affected companies
- Prepare information for billing at periodic stages or project completion
- Prepare final client report
- Ensure proper application of methods and procedures, modify as appropriate
- Review charts, tables, calculations and related data gathered
- Perform economic evaluations of alternative methods of cathodic protection and corrosion control
- Assist superior in appraising employee performance and related matters
- Act as direct interface with customer when required
- Assist in cost estimation and detailed proposal development
- Correspond and verbally communicate in a professional manner with customers
- Represent Corrpro in a professional manner, with a high degree of respect for all existing and potential customers
- Other duties as assigned
For the successful performance of this position, an individual must be able to achieve and/or perform the essential duties of the position. Listed below are representative requirements for job knowledge, skill, and/or ability. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related degree.
- NACE level II certification or better preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional experience.
- Required Operator qualifications.
- Must have strong project management and problem solving skills.
- Strong team and internal customer service skills are a must.
- Incumbent must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, annual bonus potential, 401k matching, tuition assistance, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant priority referral Protected Veterans requested