To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Store Installations Project Supervisor -- Las Vegas, NV and Phoenix, AZ
O'Reilly Auto Parts • Springfield, MO
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking a true road warrior! The Store Installations Project Supervisor will assist with the installation of fixtures and product for new, relocated and renovated stores. This position will provide retail store setup support for crews at the project site, and coordinate with the Regional Project Supervisor during the entire installation process to meet daily goals. This role will work with the Administrators to complete each project within the scheduled time allotted.
**Opportunities are available in the following areas:
Las Vegas, Nevada
Essential Job Functions
- Extensive travel required; road warrior position
- Manage the inventory for each new store and make sure it is accurate once installation is completed
- Work in a professional manner with representatives from other companies that are performing a service for O'Reilly, such as electricians, phones, alarm, general contractors, vendors, etc
- Ensure that the O'Reilly Store Installations procedures are completed consistently
- Allocate job tasks to each team member according to their abilities
- Manage the attendance sheets for all team members and outside retail groups
- Ensure the Store Installation Checklist is complete and returned at the close of each project
- Manage Comdata account used for team member per diem and miscellaneous expense
- Understanding of store layouts provided by the corporate office
Skills and Qualifications
- Current or former Assistant or Store Manager
- Driving record must meet the standards set in the company's 14/18 point record system
- Must have personal vehicle for transportation to and from store project
- Willing to work weekends, if needed
- Able to work on scaffold or ladders to install O'Reilly décor