To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Federal Tax Manager
Luxfer MagTech • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 6 days ago
The Tax Manager is responsible for the tax accounting and reporting of federal income tax compliance for the assigned Luxfer businesses in the US. The successful candidate will be expected to gain an understanding of the business activities of the assigned entities to ensure proper tax treatment of business-related issues and identify opportunities.
- Prepare USA income tax returns to ensure accurate reporting and compliance with domestic tax law - consolidated federal filings, international information returns
- Prepare *1Canadian tax return and *2 Canadian treaty returns
- Maintain tax positions and attributes for assigned companies
- Ensure tax reporting is aligned with and appropriately reflects business transactions and tax positions
- Prepare quarterly tax accounting submissions
- Tax administration including: payments, repayments, registrations and disclosures
- Tax audit support
- Prepare the tax payment calculation and foreign withholding Forms 1042, 1042-S & 1042-T including analysis of foreign payments
- Research for tax credits and conducts analysis of tax implications for the Tax Cuts and Job Act, which includes analysis and computation of transition tax: GILTI, BEAT, FDII and Section 163(j).
- Provides support to the Director of Global Tax on business developments including: M&A and legislative change
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the following (Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or Taxation) or a JD
- Master???s degree in Taxation
- CPA Certification
- Understanding and Implementation of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Previously worked for a CPA firm or large multi-national corporation.
- 4+ years??? experience in federal income tax role
- Demonstrated knowledge of a broad range of corporate tax matters, particularly in federal tax provisions and compliance
- Strong aptitude for project management
- Leadership and communication skills
- Technical writing and research skills
- Accounting experience for income taxes ASC 740 formerly FAS109
- Computer expertise, including tax software, technology and SAP/ERP
- Demonstrated understanding of complex tax and accounting concepts and effectively applying work experience and technical expertise for problem solving
Luxfer Magtech offers a competetive benefits plan. New employees are eligible for benefits the first of the month from date of hire.
Luxfer Magtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities