To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA 94203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Sacramento, CA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Fund Accountant in San Francisco, California (CA). Summary: As a Fund Accountant, you will interact internally with global Centers of Excellence, Client Operations teams, business unit Shared Service teams and Joint Venture operations teams to complete the processing for assigned clients and portfolios. Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews and validates all daily activity in an accurate and timely manner, and maintains all required controls to ensure overall accuracy
- Calculate and process fund and account activities, e.g. supporting NAV (Net Asset Value), cash movements, distributions, process transactions, etc. and prepares proofs as needed for portfolio holdings and accrual information
- Works in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other shared services/COEs (Centers of Excellence), India and Client Operations to ensure seamless processing according to the fund's policies
- Perform research and resolution process for exceptions, reconciliations, incorrect transactions and inquiries
- Reviews corporate actions
- Remains familiar with back-up procedures when system applications and/or transmission problems arise
- Maintains records in support of audits
- Populates components of Security and Exchange Commission Yield, as necessary
- Reconciles fund share transactions and resolve discrepancies
- May perform other duties as requested
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with a focus in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Technical or related field preferred
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel)
- Aptitude for math
- Strong accuracy aptitude, and detail orientation.
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure, and within a deadline oriented environment