To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tuscola, IL 61953
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LyondellBasell • Tuscola, IL
Posted 12 days ago
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 17 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
As a member of the LyondellBasell Tuscola Site Leadership Team the successful candidate will provide leadership to hourly, salaried exempt, and salaried non-exempt employees. In this role they are responsible to supervise Maintenance, Reliability, and Capital groups for executing work in a safe, reliable, cost-efficient, and environmentally responsible manner to achieve site and company goals. They will participate on the Tuscola Site Leadership Team to develop strategic plans, annual goals, drive gap closure efforts, and ensure alignment of plant activities with global manufacturing goals and the company strategic plan. They will participate on corporate teams to champion and implement corporate level strategic initiatives and goals. This position reports to the Tuscola Site Manager and as part of the Compounding, Catalyst, and Ethanol Manufacturing (CCE) organization will support other CCE sites (NEO and FPO) as needs arise.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Maintenance Manager directs, coordinates, and executes safe, cost-effective, and environmentally sound mechanical and electrical maintenance support of the plant. The incumbent is responsible for the following general activities that may be performed under their direct or indirect supervision: mechanical and electrical maintenance, timely PM compliance, work planning and scheduling, work request prioritization and approval, regional maintenance support at the other sites, management and direction of resident and specialty contractors, etc.
The Reliability Manager is responsible for the overall reliability of manufacturing units which are assets critical to the company's success. The successful candidate will establish long range plans for equipment reliability and organizational structure to reach long-term goals. The position will also coordinate daily activities for reliability functions associated with engineering and technical support. The role combines a manufacturing management function with forward looking objectives to improve overall site performance with a focus on equipment integrity and proactive response.
The Capital Project Manager is responsible for a portfolio of capital projects which target strategic site improvements. This position must drive the successful development, funding, design, planning, execution, controlling, and closure of projects on the site's current and long-range plans. The incumbent will manage and mitigate project risk by implementing standardized corporate processes, namely the Project Management Process workflow. The position is responsible to develop and assure high quality work through site resources, corporate support functions, and external engineering service providers.
- Deliver GoalZERO performance through strong leadership, employee/contractor engagement, and management systems
- Provide overall guidance for long range programs defining strategic direction for mechanical integrity, inspections, and site development
- Enhance and administer a consistent system of measurement geared towards improving the effectiveness of reliability and proactive initiatives
- Adhere to regulatory and corporate standards by assessing gaps and opportunities and tracking progress toward compliance and continuous improvement
- Prepare and manage budgets in a cost efficient and responsible way to meet site goals and needs
- Lead, direct, and coach organization members in achieving business results and continuous improvement
- Interface with a diverse group of domestic customers including manufacturing, project management, turnaround, purchasing, and business functions on reliability initiatives and projects
- Engage with department engineers, inspectors, and specialists to acquire, develop, and retain top talent
- Lead efforts to build a strong LyondellBasell brand through community service
- Ensure Code of Conduct and all other LyondellBasell policies are consistently followed and administered
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Seven years of experience in manufacturing with previous supervisory and/or management experience desired
- Knowledge of company policies, operations & maintenance procedures, MOWP, equipment reliability, health, safety, and environmental requirements
- Knowledge of business support functions and processes including SAP, purchasing, quality assurance, marketing, manufacturing accounting and budgeting practices, and human resources
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
Ability to interface with all organizational levels within the company
Builds effective teams:
Instills trust and exemplifies integrity:
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Nearest Major Market: Decatur