Would you like to be a part of an internationally recognized technology company? Our client is seeking a non-IT Program Manager is to oversee and coordinate a variety of projects for their engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out groups.
PMP or PMI certification highly preferred.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
- Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Direct, review and approve product designs and changes.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field is required for this role
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
skills: Program Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Coaching And Mentoring