To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irving, TX
- Accounting Now
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Now • Irving, TX
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AR/AP Specialist (HYBRID)
- Cash receipts: Depositing checks and applying deposits
- Accounts Receivable: Dealer balance refunds, offsetting cancellations
*Our AR is a bit different than most. Contracts are sold and fed to AS400 automatically, which then feeds to Great Plains at month end close. Therefore, we do not invoice for contracts.
- Invoice vendors through Great Plains. Issue payment.
- Process any customer cancellations as refunds.
- Review and pay overfunds (Commissions payable to dealerships and individuals).
- Process claims payments through AS400, also known as VPAY.
- Collections. We have a module within Great Plains that should be used to actively collect any invoices over 60 days for all customers. This needs to be managed and kept consistent.
- Prepaids. We have a module within Great Plains that should be used for our monthly prepaids in place of a monthly spreadsheet and reconciliation. This needs to be managed and kept consistent as well.
- Fixed assets. We have a module within Great Plains that should be used for fixed assets as well, very similar to the prepaids listed above. This would be used in place of a monthly spreadsheet and reconciliation. This needs to be managed and kept consistent as well.
- We have purchased a software called Blackline. This will be used to reconcile our suspense accounts. The software will not be directly integrated with Great Plains. We are working to improve several processes/procedures within Q1 that could involve many individual projects to get this moving perfectly.