Are you stuck in a dead end job with no room for growth?Would you like to be in an all clerical position that requires no patient/customer interaction?
If you have great typing skills (10 key), good attention to detail skills, a stable past work history and common sense then this could be a great opportunity for you!!
Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We are currently recruiting for a Full-time Data Entry Representative (10 Key) / Electronic Document Processor!
Don't have a car or think that Conshohocken is too far away... Well, we have great news for you!!We are located across the street from the Miquon Train Station which is on Septa's Manayunk/ Norristown Regional Rail line. This is a 7 minute commute from the Manayunk Station, 15 minutes from the North Broad Station, 25 minutes from the Jefferson Station and 35 minutes from 30th Street Station.Pay Rate- $12.00 per hour
Hours- Monday-Friday, Flexible Dayshift hours
Employment Status- Full-TimeResponsibilities
- Review daily post-billing documents, tagging each one with the annotations necessary to create imaging work items
- Enter dollar amounts from remits, Explanation of Benefits and other payment related documents into the Document Prepping Application
- Verify that dollar amounts entered balance to check totals presented along with the remits
- Forward to/notify supervisor of any documents that do not balance or cannot otherwise be released into the workflow environment
- For non-payment documents, properly choose the type of document from a list of available choices for appropriate routing to proper department
- Associate each work item with the correct account within our computer database
- Maintain department standards in quality and quantity as set in the department’s production standards
- Proof of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Stable past work history (some medical terminology background would be a plus, but not required)
- Past experience working in an office environment is preferred
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and percentages
- Good basic computer skills that include using the mouse, working with windows, highlighting items, working within numerous screens at the same time and zooming functions
- Good Data Entry skills required (Numeric /10 key)
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to operate a 10-key pad calculator and a working knowledge of computer data entry/CRT. Requires high accuracy in numerical input
- Must be extremely detail oriented and accurate
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription benefits available on your first day of employment!
- Generous PTO (paid time off) package including 8 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year of service
- 15% discount with Septa (Monthly pass)
- Comprehensive company paid training
- Monday-Friday work week
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts!
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Document Management System