Job Title: Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager
City: Huntersville / State: North Carolina
Join Reynolds Consumer Products… a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for a Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager located at our facility in Huntersville, NC.
Quality at Reynolds Consumer Products is a critical component of our success and in this important role, the Quality Manager will be responsible for managing the inspection and testing of products to ensure adherence to established quality standards while promoting and maintaining Company objectives and Quality Policies.
As a Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager, you will be responsible for driving continuous improvement in the Supply Chain function by providing strategic direction and support to the team and driving operational excellence across the business. Ultimately you will lead, build, and implement broad supply chain process improvements.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate and champion the plant’s efforts to pass all internal and customer-driven third-party audits and inspections.
- Provide analytical support & coordinate the efforts involved in resolving quality issues in regards to product failures and/or returns.
- Act as a plant point of contact in regards to product quality for customer service, sales & marketing, as well as the point of contact for supplier quality issues and corrective actions.
- Analyze, maintain, and improve organizational performance.
- Provide technical inputs for root cause analysis and corrective action. Support quality reporting and responses to customer complaints within the plant and warehouses, distribution centers.
- Work in coordination with the RCP Business Unit quality team on the development and implementation of quality policies, specifications, and test procedures
- Develop, deploy and maintain the plant's quality and continuous improvement systems
In this role, you will use your creativity to focus on making changes to maintain continuous improvement and to ensure that we may constantly innovate.
You will love it here if…
- You are self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple internal customers.
- You possess strong analytical, organizational, and attention to detail skills.
- You are a change agent and are able to use your influence skills to bring teams together.
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Business, or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in a manufacturing and/or Quality Assurance environment.
- Experience in quality systems and standards, inspection sampling methods, auditing, and manufacturing processes.
- Experience in ISO 9000, SQF, BRC, or other quality systems is a plus.
- Prior team management experience combined with a proven track record of developing, coaching, and mentoring a diverse staff.
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification (preferred) or training.
- ASQ CQIA, CQPA, or CQE certifications
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by emailing us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by emailing [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager.
No recruiter calls or emails please.