Our client is a leading IT services firm that specializes in managed IT services, managed cybersecurity, cloud solutions, business process automation and strategic IT consulting. They are passionate about bringing enterprise-level productivity, scalability, and security to small and medium businesses. They provide nationwide, 24/7/365 IT support for all user devices, desktops, laptops, phones, concerns and how to questions.Looking for a candidate that meets the following criteria:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Act as a final point of escalation for the most critical, severe, and complex issues
- Experience troubleshooting the most difficult problems involving hardware and software
- Experience working with and troubleshooting new and unfamiliar software
- Ability to jump into new, complex, and unique environments and adapt quickly to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to mentor junior team members
- Strong technical background
- Desire to solve complex problems
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012-2019
- Office 365 and Exchange Administration
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- LAN and WAN Networking
- Routing and Switching
- Firewall Rules, Services, and Configurations
- Hyper-V and/or VSphere/ESXi
- Network Printers and Deployment
- Advanced Hardware and Software Troubleshooting
- MSP Experience
- Ubiquiti Equipment
- Connectwise Ticketing
- Solar Winds Backup
- Connectwise Automate
This position is full-time on site in Brooklyn, NY.
- Active Directory Group
- Computer Networks
- Firewalls (Computer Science)