$50000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
We are presently working with an entrepreneurial law firm located in Reston, Virginia to find a bookkeeper to join their growing team. This law firm focuses its practice in franchise law, trademarks, domain names, corporate law, and litigation. The Bookkeeper will be supporting the Firm Administrator with accounting and some administrative tasks. The bookkeeper will be responsible for bank and credit card account reconciliation, accounts payable, and ad hoc projects as needed. The ideal candidate for the Bookkeeper role will have 1-3 years of full cycle accounting experience, obtain and college education, and experience working in a law firm or professional services environment.
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
- Process accounts payable invoices utilizing QuickBooks software
- Maintain financial records
- Reconcile multiple bank accounts for the firm
- Reconcile multiple credit card accounts
- Assist with firm billing tasks: Collections and entering checks
- Assist with operation tasks to assist the Firm Administrator: scheduling, internal correspondence, order office supplies.
Requirements of the Bookkeeper:
- 1-3 y ears of full cycle accounting experience
- Law firm experience or professional services industry highly preferred
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree – required
If you are interested in this direct-hire opportunity, please apply directly.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bookkeeper
for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Corporate Laws