Load and unload postal bulk mail carts and containers. Safe handling and operation of postal bulk mail carts (APC/BMC/OTR, etc.). Build-up and break-down of mail and freight, as applicable. Safe handling and transfer of mail and freight, as applicable. Verify and scan mail and freight, as applicable. Safe operation of all Ground Support Equipment (GSE), as trained and certified. Maintain a neat, clean and organized warehouse and work area. Clean GSE, ramp, warehouse, bathrooms, office areas and customer areas, as directed. Attend all meetings and complete all training and certification, as required by WFS, customer, airport, and all applicable government agencies. (Working usage of English required, appropriate to function) Adhere to all airport and facility regulations regarding proper security and identification procedures, including correct escort responsibilities and challenge procedures. Comply with all safety regulations, methods, and procedures required by WFS, USPS, airport, and all applicable government agencies. Adhere to WFS attendance requirements:
Report to work, on time and as scheduled.
Compliance with WFS policy for reporting injuries, incidents, damage, and theft:
Report ALL injuries, incidents, damage, and/or theft immediately to the Supervisor.
- Disciplinary action, up to and including employment termination, will result for non-reporting of above.
- Required Drug & Alcohol Test performed upon each occurrence.
- Comply with general position requirements, including, but not limited to:
- Availability to work all shifts, including, but not limited to, mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds without assistance.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license for the state in which the employee works.
***14.85 per hour***
Must be at least 18 years of age. High school diploma or GED preferred. Valid drivers license. Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends (i.e. Friday, Saturday and Sunday), holidays, and days off. Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
Available Shift : 5:30pm - 1:00am (17:30 - 01:00)
Off The Record Messaging