As a Retail Specialist, you’ll ensure Premium’s client brands stand out by driving product availability. Your efforts executing retail merchandising activities in Walmart will connect customers with the brands they love.
What’s in it for you?
* Now offering - $150 bonus potential within the first 90 days of employment if you join the team before December 31st.
* Flexible schedule, Monday-Friday with occasional weekend work.
* You’ll represent brands you’ll brag about.
* We’ll give you all the training you need.
* Health plan options including no-copay telemedicine, regardless of hours worked.
What will you do?
* Stock, sell, reset, build displays and merchandise products throughout all departments.
* Partner with store management and associates to get the job done.
* Collaborate with your direct manager via email, phone and text.
* Demonstrate your successes through detailed reporting via your mobile device and on Premium's social media groups.
How will you succeed?
* Using your awesome communication skills.
* Building strong relationships within your assigned store(s).
Learn more about our retail specialist position here:  [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Retail Specialist
So, are you Premium’s next Retail Specialist?
1. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Retail Specialist
Identify Customer Need
Utilize Selling Skill
Develop Product Knowledge