To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Toledo, OH 43614
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN - Quality Assurance Coordinator - QA
Communicare Health Services • Toledo, OH
Posted 1 month ago
RN Nurse Manager - Clinical Improvement Coordinator
Long Term Acute Care Hospital (LTACH)
Night Shift Position
12 Hour Shifts: 6:15 pm - 6:45 am
The Advanced Specialty Hospital of Toledo is currently seeking a Registered Nurse with at least 3 - 5 years of clinical experience for a full time RN Nurse Manager position. This Nurse Manager position will participate in the development, education, and maintenance of the clinical improvement program under the supervision of the Chief Clinical Officer.
The RN Nurse Manager / Clinical Improvement Coordinator job duties include:
- Identifies opportunities for clinical improvement and involves the appropriate personnel.
- Facilitates and/or leads clinical improvement team efforts.
- Conducts or facilitates education of medical and hospital staff regarding continuous improvement methodology, tools and measurement.
- Assists clinicians in understanding measurement for improvement of practice.
- Serves as a source of expertise in measurement of outcomes of care.
- Promotes consistent application, effective processes, and accountability for the clinical improvement program.
- Contributes to the development of policies and procedures related to the clinical improvement program.
- Compiles, analyzes, and evaluates quality and clinical data collected as part of an integrated system-wide program of clinical improvement.
- Participates in the ongoing development of clinical improvement and measurement of its effectiveness.
Qualified candidates will be an RN with a minimum of 3 - 5 years' previous clinical experience. At least 1 - 2 years of experience in a supervisory and/or charge nurse role required. Critical Care experience and ACLS required, as well as experience in health care quality management and the application of continuous improvement methodologies, tools, standards, and guidelines.
Advanced Specialty Hospital, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, competitive wages, and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified RNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- Registered Nurse with a current nursing license as required by Ohio State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Bachelor's Degree in a healthcare related field.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years' previous clinical experience.
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience in a supervisor and/or charge nurse role.
- Critical Care experience and ACLS required.
- Experience in health care quality management and the application of continuous improvement methodologies, tools, standards, and guidelines.
- Current CPR license and immunizations.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Ability to identify and implement components of the nursing process
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a variety of teams and individuals
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent and sound decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, electronic medical record)
- Adaptable to change