To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Zurich, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GOVERNMENT ANALYST I (LZP00563)
Fresenius Kabi • Lake Zurich, IL
Posted 6 days ago
About Fresenius Kabi
Fresenius Kabi is a global health care company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and medical technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Our expansive portfolio of products and global network of science and manufacturing centers provide essential support for the care of critical and chronically ill patients. We are part of Fresenius SE, a health care group with more than 100 years of experience in pharmaceuticals, medical devices and life sciences. Our employees – more than 30,000 worldwide – develop and deliver injectable pharmaceuticals and infusion systems; blood collection, transfusion and cell technologies; and essential nutrients for parenteral nutrition.
Whether you work for us, buy from us, partner with us, or invest in us, you will come to know that caring is at the core of everything we do. Our purpose is to put lifesaving medicines and technologies in the hands of people who care for patients, and to find answers to the challenges they face every day.
The Government Analyst I will be responsible for reviewing, and validating and processing invoices related to the following programs: Medicaid Drug Rebate, State Supplemental Rebates, Managed Medicaid Rebates, State Physician Assistance Program (SPAP), and Tricare Rebate, Medicare Coverage Gap Discount Program, and the Annual Branded Tax.
- Administers the handling of claims and disputes from state and federal government contracts by adhering to strict timelines, laws and regulations.
- Responsible for the implantation of SPAP and supplemental programs within the Medicaid rebate system.
- Manages multiple payer relationships to ensure that payments and disputes are managed in a timely manner.
- Validate and analyze rebate claims and adjustments to secure approval of payments through an internal review process in a timely and accurate manner.
- Medicaid Drug Rebate Program
- State Supplemental Rebate Programs
- Managed Medicaid Rebate Programs
- State physician Assistance Programs (SPAPs)
- Tricare Rebate Program
- Medicare Coverage Gap Discount Program
- Annual Branded Tax
- Investigate and challenge apparent discrepancies. Build rapport with State Medicaid Agencies in order to facilitate successful resolution of disputed units to be paid.
- Prepare accurate rebate reports for management and other stakeholders, including forecasting and accruals.
- Work with internal team members, including Data Stewards and Contract Marketing to create customer contract information in Model N Medicaid systems.
- Establish strong working relationships with other internal customers, including AP, Finance, Accounting, and IT to support operational excellence.
- Maintain SOPs for the Model N Medicaid system to reflect current procedures and business processes.
- Participate in maintaining the Model N Medicaid system, including performing system data validation, system maintenance and version upgrade testing.
- Participate on various cross collaboration project teams addressing a variety of business needs including process enhancement, system initiatives and reporting.
- Exhibit ownership and accountability for all projects and internal assignments.
- Attend internal company meetings, industry conferences, and customer meetings to stay current on the external healthcare environment, challenges, and issues.
- Ensure that all operational activities are in compliance with company policy, regulatory and legal requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or High School Diploma with equivalent work experience
- Experience with Model N suite of applications (Medicaid, Contract Management or Government Pricing) or similar applications preferred.
- One to three years specific experience supporting federal government pricing programs including pharmaceutical experience or federal or state government affairs, contracting or government pricing experience preferred including demonstrated knowledge of statutes, regulations and agency guidance.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel required, SAP and Access strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, demonstrating initiative & problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task; excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, and 401K with company match.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disabilities, or protected veteran status.