$60000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
If you are looking to expand your career, you may want to look into this Sales Assistant position. Robert Half has a permanent employment opportunity available for a Sales Assistant with a Manufacturing company.
- Assisting sales teams with administrative, technical and clerical tasks
- Working on and at trade shows and conventions
- Coordinating orders to ensure process completion
- Arranging for travel and meetings
- Conducting and coordinating internal training courses
- Aiding the sales department with the promotion of company products and services
- Producing sales reports and preparing presentations
- Preparing communications and proofreading documents
- Handling additional Sales Assistant-related duties as assigned
- Providing customer service in a kind and professional manner
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- 2+ years of Sales Assistant experience suggested
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Superb social skills, experience with project coordination, and capable of working well with staff at all levels and outside clients and vendors
- Good understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, or related field preferred
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Representative
for more information.
- Customer Service
- Clerical Works
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Excel