To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
- Karen Gulutz
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Tableau Developer / Data Analyst
Alpha Consulting • Lawrence Township, NJ
Posted 5 days ago
$55.00 - $61.43 /Hour
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TABLEAU DEVELOPER / DATA ANALYSTProject Description:
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
We are looking for a passionate Tableau Developer/Data Analyst. The candidate should have experience working with large datasets, analytics tools and good communication skills. They should have extensive knowledge in creating dashboards using Tableau and SQL, as well as working with ETL tools.
- Create complex & elegant dashboards and maintain in Tableau.
- Work hand-in-hand with developers that design and build data models and ETL processes.
- Work with data from various sources from databases and files etc.
- Work with large volume data and do analysis.
- Provide data analytics supporting business recommendations.
- BA/BS required.
- 5+ years of experience developing and using advanced analytics and reporting techniques.
- 5+ years of experience Tableau.
- 3+ years of experience with ETL tools & SQL.
- Experience in agile, scrum development environments.
- Knowledge in data visualization best practices.
- Knowledge in using and administering Tableau Server.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse teams across organizational lines and structures.
- Direct experience with analyzing large, complex data sets.
- Proficient in general purpose programming languages.
- Experience manipulating and interpreting secondary data and unstructured data sources.
- Prior experience in Audit or Financial related fields is a big plus.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry preferred.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #17-01654
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Job ID: 17-01654
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.