To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front End Developer/UX
OTC Direct, Inc. • Omaha, NE
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Work with UX, UI and PM to ensure the defined user experience of the project is translated into a usable and high-performing application
- Develop fully functional front-end applications that integrate with back-end systems and middleware services.
- Work with web development app/dev, security, infrastructure and networking teams to ensure that the sites function according to the documented specifications and follow the user experience vision
- Ensure performance budgets and availability SLAs are maintained, and constantly be looking for ways to improve
- Mentor other web designers on emerging technologies and development approaches
- Architect, manage and document efficient development workflows for local and distributed resources
- Abide by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Participates in architecture, strategy, planning, and department workflow meetings
- Performs other duties and projects as assignedKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of current web and user interface standards
- Familiarity with accessibility and Section 508 standards
- Knowledge of the opportunities and limitations of web based application development, while staying abreast of shifts in industry standards and customer expectations
- Experience with the following: GIT, SVN, TypeScript, Grunt, Gulp, Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of mobile web capabilities and best practices
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse internal and external constituents.
- Extremely detail oriented, highly organized and focused
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three years experience as a web developer, JS developer, UI developer (or similar role)
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
- Click on the “Myself” tab
- Click on the “My Company” tab
- Click on “View Opportunities” from this section
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies andwelcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.