To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln, NE 68512
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Branch Operations Specialist
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Lincoln, NE
Posted 12 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Branch Operations Specialist in Lincoln, Nebraska (NE). Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for greeting visitors and clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer the branch's mainline, take messages, and relay messages to appropriate party - will be using a multi-line phone system
- Escort visitors, clients, and vendors to their scheduled appointments
- Respond to general customer service inquiries via phone and email
- Act as the "gatekeeper" for 3rd party vendors - coordinate appointments between the branch and the vendors, as-needed
- Handle all incoming branch correspondence and prepare for manager sign-off
- Process bank deposits and initiate money movement
- Maintain incoming and outgoing mail correspondence (snail mail and UPS)
- Order office supplies
- Edit and distribute monthly and quarterly newsletters
- At least 1 year of recent experience as a Receptionist or Office Assistant from a professional work environment
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Proficient user with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word) - skills must be adequate enough so that they do not need additional training
- Solid work tenure - no jumpy resumes
- Exceptional customer service skills - (i.e. willing to go above and beyond for the customer, ensure all inquiries/problems are resolved, even if they cannot solve the problem themselves (telling the customer what they can do to help them, instead of telling the customer what they cannot do)
- Highly organized; ability to prioritize a heavy workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Clear and professional written and oral communication skills; using proper grammar and professional language when handling written/email correspondence (no slang)
- Very professional - will be the first person to greet incoming visitors and clients (some will be high profile clientele)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when working with sensitive information - client accounts, banking information, demographic information, etc.
- Minimal issues with attendance or tardiness at previous positions - need to be reliable/dependable