Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Red Cell Analyst
RED CELL ANALYST: Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Fort Belvoir, VA
The Analyst is responsible for gathering information based on program objectives, identifying gaps in information gathering, analysis, and course of action development pertaining to the assessment. The Analyst is responsible for researching, reviewing, editing, planning, preparing, integrating and publishing all-source studies, plans, and/or products relating to specific programs.
The Analyst shall:
- Characterize the adversary. Research the structure, ideology, intentions, tactics, and capabilities of adversarial organizations to develop threat characterization using a combination of both classified and unclassified sources.
- Contribute constructively to threat emulation. Identify information requirements, develop assessment strategies and collection plans, identify information sources, and develop and conduct research of publically available information (PAI) in order to determine adversary courses of action and relevant information requirements (IR).
- Analyze. Characterize systems and conduct analysis appropriate to the program, identify essential functions/tasks and critical assets necessary to perform them as determined by the program leader.
- Contribute to developing adversary courses of action (CoA). Develop courses of action an adversary might employ against customer personnel, equipment, facilities, networks, information and information systems, infrastructure, and supply chains. Identify critical nodes/links or other targets and the effects of other environmental characteristics on course of action development.
- Facilitate timely information management flow from DoD Red Team partners and other entities supporting DoD Red Team operations.
- Support field assessments from an adversary perspective. In conjunction with DoD Red Team Partners, conduct field assessments in accordance with Program Plans, operations orders, and other directives at the discretion of the Government Program Manager and approval of the Contractor Program Manager.
- Synthesize findings to support vulnerability identification, course of action development, protection studies, trend analyses, risk analysis, and mitigation strategies.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the implications of vulnerabilities discovered by the other specialists and fuse those findings with the systems analysis and determine impacts to the national and military missions they support.
- Prepare activity reports including out briefs, senior leader briefs, interim progress reports (IPRs) and briefs, white papers, after action reviews, final reports, risk analysis products, and other documents necessary to convey assessment findings to customers, partners, and other stakeholders.
- A minimum of a High School diploma coupled with 4 years’ experience as an intelligence analyst.
- An active TS/SCI clearance
Experience in a role commensurate with the position description and responsibilities. At a minimum, personnel shall have expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- All Source Analyst
- Information Operations/Counterintelligence Analyst
- Geo-Spatial Analysis
- Network Analyst (Physical)
- Threat/Target Analysis
- Cyber Analyst (Logical)
- Insider Threat Analyst
- Financial/Contracting/Business Analyst
- Social Media/Big Data/Deep (Dark) Web Analyst
- Freedom of Information Act/Declassified Document Researcher
- Supply Chain/Logistics Analyst
- Proficient in understanding, analyzing and summarizing comprehensive and complex technical, contractual, and research information/data.
- Demonstrated expertise performing information/data collection, analysis, and fusion.
- Excellent analytical, communications-both oral and written, and project management experience.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Red Cell Analyst
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement