To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Contact Center Manager - Philadelphia, PA
Conduent, Inc. • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
- Varying Schedules
- Company Discounts
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a company with great benefits and monetary incentives? If so, then we here at Conduent want to hear from you! We have immediate openings for Contact Center Manager in Philadelphia, PA.Apply today!
- Competitive compensation
- Full Time Employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
- Paid Time Off
- Fun working environment
- Company discounts - Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more
- Directs and/or manages all activities associated with Call Center operations.
- Activities include oversight of Contact Center operations, customer training requirements, and other contractual operational directives and initiatives.
- Maintains and enhances customer services by organizing and evaluating service, delivery systems and procedures.
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates’ assignments to subordinate managers.
- Develops processes and services that support Conduent business unit needs, providing leadership and focus in area of expertise.
- Responsible for achieving measurable results on time and on budget.
- Develop and subsequently implement new projects, policies, and procedures for the department(s) to meet specific goals.
- Formulates and implements procedures on operational processes, ensures operations effective achievement of objectives.
- Prepares related reports and audits current procedures to monitor efficiency of operations.
- Ensures that business practices are performed in accordance with Conduent policy, procedure and applicable federal state and local laws and regulations.
- Ensures employee conformance to established policies and practices.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel ensuring efficient operation of the function.
- Responsible for performing the key functions of Contact Center Management.
- Proper data administration, examining, cleaning and charting data.
- Accurate forecasting and workload/capacity planning.
- Adding new channels, multi-skill and interval scheduling.
- Responsible for client progress meetings on and off-site.
- Functions as a liaison between the client, IT and the business.
- Ensures productivity meets or exceeds service and quality standards.
- Assesses and analyzes team performance, identifies performance gaps and provides feedback and coaching.
- Provides guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
- Measures service levels and tracking systems for program improvement.
- Analyzes and resolves customer service escalations.
- Maintains adherence in areas such as attendance, punctuality, use of time-off, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
Contact Center Manager are successful when they meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years of Contact Center management experience.
- 5+ years of management experience
- Experience in customer service is required
- Proficient in MS Office and contact center equipment/software programs
- Experience in basic financial analysis
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedure.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in both technical and client facing situations. Ability to present and communicate effectively to clients.
- Motivated Self-Starter
- Demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task across multiple projects.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Contact center management experience
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Project management experience.
- Transit or transportation experience.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.