Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
The Coordinator is responsible for providing call center support, data entry, clerical support of physicians and scheduling anesthesiology cases for assigned scheduling hub. Multiple shifts avaialble. Responsibilities
- Provides primary call center support by answering inbound telephone calls, triaging calls to include assessing needs, fielding questions and directing calls to appropriate person or departmentProvides clerical support to physicians by assisting them and answering their questions
- Maintains the integrity of all work processed and the pace in which work is complete
- Communicates to the team leaders all work flow issues, special handling accounts that need the supervisors’ input/resolution and any other problems/questions that may arise; Seeks immediate resolution for all discrepancies
- Enters records into Scheduling system in a timely manner in order to meet and maintain the published production schedule
- Maintains daily/weekly/monthly production deadlines and demands
- Consistent application of HIPPA compliance and rules across studies, and consistent application of study documents
- Triage calls when needed.Communicates with Clinical personnel and Physicians
- Performs various other duties as assigned by management
- Schedule appointments according to scheduling rules and templates
- Other duties as assigned
- Reads and abides by the company’s code of conduct, ethics statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training programs
- Reports any real or suspected violation of the corporate compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting policies of the company
- Obtains clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use the resources available through the Compliance, Human Resources or Legal Department to do so
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Data entry experience
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks
- Communicate and work well in a team environment
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to meet established production and quality goals/metrics
- Ability to follow-up in a timely manner on open items
- Able to effectively prioritize work on a daily basis
- Flexibility to support change, with varying schedules as necessary
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 1 or more years of related experience in a healthcare facility or fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Case Schedule program/QGenda preferred
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complex Problem Solving