- Experience with basic correspondence, filing, scanning, reproduction, faxing, answering telephones, maintaining supply inventories, sorting mail and/or greeting visitors.
- Ability to type 60 wpm.
- In addition, must be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Experience to edit and reformat written or electronic drafts.
- Experience with office terminology and practices.
- Must have working knowledge of the Standard Labor Data Collection and Distribution Application (SLDCADA), the Defense Travel System (DTS) and the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS).
- Ability to collect information and respond to routin inquiries and / or prepare periodic reports.
- Knowledge in the use of the more advanced functions of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
1. Requires a High School Diploma.
2. Associates Degree preferred.Qualifications
3+ years of related administrative experience.
Active SECRET clearance required.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Setting Up Files