Transporting vehicles and semi-cabs to and from auction sites.
• Transport vehicles include semi cabs and/or trailers to and from auction site.
• Operate vehicles in transport to assigned locations observing all traffic regulation and safe driving practices
• Conduct a pre-inspection and post-inspection of vehicles.
• Follow DOT FMCS safety regulations.
• Perform basic mechanical and preventive maintenance and stock service truck
Education & Specialized Knowledge
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Valid CDL Class A or B driver's license
• Safe driving record
• Able to work varied hours as required
• Ability to sit and drive for prolonged periods of time
• Physical ability to load and unload vehicles on carrier
• Experience 1 to 3 years of experience driving a service, tow, or rollback truck required
• Experience loading and unloading cars on a car hauler including chaining, operating hydraulics, etc.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. URL blocked - click to apply
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Drive Commercial Vehicle