Aircraft Technician Level 3 - IDG Exp A+
Location: Miami, FL (33142)
Job ID: #62428
Contract to perm after 3 months
Near Miami airport
An Aircraft Maintenance Company established in 1945 with a concentration in repair, overhaul and support. For over 75yrs the Company's services include: component repair and overhaul, ground support test equipment, and airline service programs. The Company's business concentration includes support programs for regional and longer haul airlines, comprising narrow and wide body fleets, and also manufactures and distributes a full line of ground support test equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reports to the Shop Lead Technician, or Shop Manager.
• Considered an expert in his or her position/ technicity.
• As applicable to the designated shop: Is highly skilled in the Test, Repair, Overhaul and Heavy Trouble shooting of ____ (to be filled in with actual shop/ technicity) ____, aircraft components.
• Needs to be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Accomplish goals using positive experiences, judgement, and time management. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• Understands the concept of and has superior knowledge of test equipment required.
• Reads, writes, understands, and communicates in English, and has knowledge of basic math.
• Demonstrates leadership and/or trainer abilities and is ready to be promoted to new levels of responsibility.
• Advanced dexterity with hand tools.
• Test, Troubleshoot, Repair, and calibrate units, using FAA approved data
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills
• Required High School diploma or its equivalent or Technical college, or Military training in their expertise.
• 6 +years of specialized repair experience in the field, or related area is preferable.
•FAA airframe and /or powerplant licenses or FCC license is Preferred.
• Has strong knowledge using Multi-meters, Hi Pot Testers, Bonding Testers, Micrometers, Dial Indicators, Torque Wrenches, Calipers, and other precis? ion measuring equipment.
• Must possess the ability to follow written instructions approved by the FAA? / OEM/ Airline EO, data for maintenance
• Must have superior knowledge of required test equipment for the position/technicity.
• Assists co-workers or Lead to successfully perform job tasks and functions, when needed.
• Must possess the ability to work with little to no super? vision and has superior troubleshooting skills, abilities.
• Must be adaptive and willing to engage ? new concepts, processes, and technical capabilities.
OTHER OPEN POSITION: Technicians for most Levels – Entry Level or Levels 1, 2, & 3
- Aircraft Techs - Electro-Mechanical - LVL -1 job # 62001
Aircraft Avionic Techs / Gyro Techs - LVL 2 job # 62331
- Aircraft Pneumatic Techs - LVLS -1 & 3 job # 61954
Aircraft Hydraulic Techs - LVL - 1 job # 62367
- Aircraft IDG Techs - LVL -3 job # 62428
Aircraft Electric/Fuel Tech - LVL 3 job # 62429
- Aircraft Seat Techs
Please refer a friend - Quick Reference URL is:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Aircraft Technician Level 3 IDG Exp -Miami />Please send qualified resume to Daniel at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Aircraft Technician Level 3 IDG Exp -Miami write Job ID # 62428 on subject line.
keywords: airline, airplane, aviation, aircraft, Airline, Tech, technician, Mechanic, aircraft mechanic, MRO, maintenance, repair, overhaul, A&P, A&P License, A and P, A and P License, A&P Certification, A&P Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic School, FAA, FCC, Aircraft, Aircraft Maintenance Tech, Aircraft Maintenance Technician, OEM, Military, Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Reserves, Coastguard, Aviation Maintenance Technician, Aviation Machinist Mate, Aviation Electricians Mate, Aviation Structural Mechanic, Avionics Electrical Technician, Aviation Electricians Mate, Electromechanical Component Bench Technician, Avionic Instrumentation Technician, Seat, Seat Tech, Seat Technician, Seat Mechanic, Component Tech, Component Technician, Bench Tech, Bench Technician, Pneumatics Components Bench Technician, Pneumatic Technician, Pneumatic Tech, IDG, Integrated Drive Generator, Integrated Drive Generator System.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)