Our client continues to innovate and improve how they fulfill the evolving needs of the health care community. This commitment starts and ends with the people involved. By recruiting and empowering talented individuals from various disciplines and backgrounds, which includes professionals with diverse life experiences, abilities, and perspectives, this client can take a well-informed, robust approach to advancing medical education and assessment for years to come.
- Design and develop solutions using Apex, Visual Force, Lightening Component Framework, 3rd party APIs, and the Salesforce.com development environment.
- Demonstrate understanding of software engineering concepts and be responsible for working on full lifecycle engineering efforts using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, accepted design patterns and practices on SFDC platform.
- 10 or more years of experience in Information Technology with expertise in designing and building large scale applications, security, or infrastructure solutions.
- 5 or more years of experience designing and developing solutions with focus on Salesforce platform and integration activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must live in PA, NJ, MD, DE, VA.
- Agile Methodology
- Design Patterns
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure Management