Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members “do better.” Joining PenFed is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the PenFed family.
PenFed is hiring a Digital Project Coordinator at our Tysons, Virginia location. The Digital Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting the development, execution, and reporting of PenFed’s digital content initiatives across channels, including PenFed.org, PFOL and PenFed mobile.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Supports day-to-day project activities across the digital team to delvier impactful member experiences and help increase transparency across teams.
- Partner with Digital Product Managers and Program Managers to gather internal requirements for new project and initiatives.
- Track all feature requests and provide digital and marketing team with progress updates.
- Develop presentations and reporting for various digital initiatives and projects with occasional requirement to present.
- Serve as an internal advocate for digital process and communication across the organization.
- Assist with projects from beginning to end ensuring they are completed successfully, on time and within budget.
- Proof, Audit, monitor, and address performance of the credit union’s content with regular cadence to ensure a continued positive member experience.
- Attend project meetings, work through project deliverables and keep management up to date on project status.
- Collaborate with measurement and analytics specialists to ensure content is appropriately measured and optimally presented on top search engines.
- Contribute towards internal departmental process documentation.
- Develop relationships with influencers, partners, thought leaders and internal stakeholders to develop content.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Managers(s).
- Position is located at the PenFed Headquarters in McLean, VA
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year+ of related work experience.
- Strong organizational skills with an interest in learning about technology and digital product creation/lifecycle.
- Must have strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to align day-to-day activities to assigned objectives and incorporate feedback and take direction well.
- Strong work ethic and enthusiastic team player.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Ability to travel to various worksites and to be on-call as needed is required.
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.
Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 2 million members and over $26 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico and Okinawa. We are federally insured by NCUA and we are an Equal Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at
- Data Analysis
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Measurement And Metrology