To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sanford, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Administrative Assistant
CH2M & Jacobs • Sanford, NC
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Jacobs serves the PharmaBio, Chemicals, Refining, Pulp & Paper, Power & Utilities, High Tech and Consumer Products Industries. Our core life sciences network has contributed to becoming the largest provider of engineering and construction services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients and we have established ourselves as the center of excellence for Pulp and Paper facilities. Jacobs provides full-service engineering, procurement, and construction management services for both new and existing facilities, offering environmental and water / wastewater support, energy audits, and hygienic / sanitary assessments. For projects of every scale we provide design, engineering, construction, commissioning, and maintenance services that support a facility's entire life cycle.
Performs a variety of administrative/clerical support tasks for a specific project, business, or technical unit.
- Gathers, compiles, tracks and reports on information relevant to project assignment from multiple sources
- Sets up and maintains files, refers callers, arranges meetings and conferences, receives, refers and answers mails
- May support a senior manager, function or group
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for grammar usage
- Uses personal computer to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
- Compiles, reviews, and analyzes data
- May be responsible for assigning tasks to others or overseeing team projects
- May design processes to enhance work flow
- Decision making is required within a well-defined scope of responsibilities
- Duties may involve a variety of moderately complex office support functions
- HS graduate or equivalent required
- 5 years of Project Administrative Assistant experience required (specialized training or education may be substituted for part of the experience)
- Strong computer skills (using a variety of software products) required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications required
- Excellent communication, organizational and teamwork skills required
- Ability to work to a schedule and meet deadlines is required
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>