To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Davenport, IA 52807
- Bartech Resumes
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bartech Group • Davenport, IA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are an experienced Production Supervisor looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Production Supervisor. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with ours client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Production Supervisor will include:
- Supervises and leads the development and execution of departmental plans to achieve objectives in safety, quality, schedule, efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Investigates, analyzes and resolves various system, part, people or process issues to correct deficiencies, reduce costs, improve processes/performance.
- Administers employee policies, practices, procedures and work rules appropriate for the unit.
- Monitors individual and line performance and takes corrective action including discipline, as needed and responds to complaints to insure the Company and employees adheres to policies, practices, procedures and work rules.
- Works with Safety Team in meeting company standards and enforces safety regulations to prevent and eliminate injuries.
- Plans for maintenance of equipment and facilities to maximize the uptime and utilization of capital equipment assets.
- Manages and controls costs to stay within the department operating budget targets.
- Establishes employee environment regarding communications, feedback and overall guidance.
- Ensures that assigned personnel have appropriate training, work instruction and tools to successfully do their job.
- Directs departmental continuous improvement plans and activities.
As a Production Supervisor you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Manager is looking for one Module Leader in Davenport, IA.
- Schedule will be on 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift - this may vary every couple of months or as needed.
- Weekends will be required based on a rotating schedule with other workers, so as a result, OT will be required.
- Candidates must be willing to work the off-shift, OT and some weekends to be considered.
- Candidates must have strong supervisory experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- Candidates must also be proficient with computers, including Excel and Outlook.
- A 4-year degree is strongly preferred with 2+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment, but a minimum of a high school diploma/equivalent with 5+ years of supervisory experience in a warehouse/manufacturing environment is required.
- 40+ hours per week, this employee will be put into a rotation that will include covering Saturday and Sunday production needs.
As a Production Supervisor with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensate on, including benefits.
Available benefits for Production Supervisor Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.