To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Napa, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Accounts Payable
Career Opportunities at Nelson • Napa, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Job Number: 2135233A Napa based wine industry related company is looking for a Junior Accounts Payable associate to join their accounting department and assist in their day to day functions. This role will support the team will all payable duties and any other projects assigned by supervisors.
- Prepare invoices for payment in a timely manner
- Enter invoice information into accounting system
- Respond to vendor inquiries regarding invoices, expenses, check requests, etc. and resolve any discrepancies
- Follow up with vendors on any past due amounts or vendor inquiries
- Help analyse and track AP amounts
- Assist with other projects as needed
- 1-2 years AP experience
- NAV experience preferred but not required
- Ability to process 50-70 checks per week
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, and other ERP systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
Position Type: Temp to Hire, Full Time
For more than 45 years, we've been passionate about helping people find jobs they love - rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own. With Nelson, you'll get the most out of your career. Together, we'll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com http://www.nelsonjobs.com/ and click "Find Work."