We are looking for someone as a Warehouse/Shipping Admin to take some of the work off of our other Admin Assistants. We have a new Client that needs attention and you will support that specifically.
- Epiditing shipments between professional plating (customer) and their customers in general and department managers.
- Because of their demand they outsourced it to this individual to handle the workload.
Looking for someone to help with coordinating the shipments, administrative work.
- This would be more handled through Excel spreadsheets, making phone calls through different departments.
Additional Admin tasks:
- Assist with upset, demanding customers
- Written and verbal comm skills
- Through April on the job
- Excel experience
- Great organization skills
- Programs: Excel, outlook, word
Pay: Negotiable right now, but need the right person. $16 or a bit higher.
Drug test and Background
Send resume directly to AlyssaSkills:
Data entry, Customer service, Logistics, warehouse administration, Inventory, Microsoft office, Administrative support, Scanning, Outlook, Administration, Clerical, Excel, expediting materialsTop Skills Details:
ExcelAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Microsoft: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience in a warehouse/manufacturing setting
- Experience with shipping/receiving
- Experience Expediting materialsExperience Level:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.