0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
Apply to this job.Think you're the perfect candidate?
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Commercial Reroof Sales
Baker Roofing Company Arlington, VA (Onsite) Full-Time
Baker Roofing Company - Sales
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Matching Program (100% up to 3% and 50% up to 5%)
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Base + Commission Pay Structure
- Work-Life Balance
- Intensive Training Program
- Emphasis on Safety
Apply today if this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for!
Salesmen are responsible for developing, managing, and maintaining a client base of customers for the commercial repair division. Your next opportunity starts at Baker Roofing Company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The lists below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Education: Minimum High School Graduate/ College Preferred
- Years of Experience: One year of related sales experience
- Language Skills: Must speak English fluently
- Driver License: Required
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Salesforce, and estimating software is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess an outgoing and energetic personality and a high degree of self-confidence
- Possess a motivated and professional attitude
- Develop new and manage existing accounts in customer base
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Provide constant communication and promote services provided by company
- Consult and specify roofing systems to meet customer needs in compliance with industry standards
- Participate and coordinate trade shows, architect / property manager / hospitality expos, and marketing functions to increase BRC market share
- Create leads for reroof and service work through cold calling, referrals, service hand-off, account management, and networking
- Utilize Salesforce CRM system daily for the management of accounts, scheduling, proposal development, and recording of sales-related activity (cold calls, inspections, on-site customer meetings, and pipeline)
- Utilize BOX to manage and document roof conditions in the field and in the development of proposals
- Participate in sales meetings and trainings and obtain continuing education by participating in available manufacturer seminars and conferences
- Estimate and tech existing roof conditions including proper core cuts when applicable
- Provide operations team with necessary information and support for success of the project
- Assist in receivable duties associated with your accounts when directed by management
- Requires removing ladder from truck's ladder rack, setting up ladder, and climbing ladder to safely access roofs for evaluation
- Requires ability to climb, lift, balance, walk, and handle materials
- Requires standing up for long periods of time
- Requires use of abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without giving out or fatiguing
- Requires seeing details at close range
- Requires repetitive movement, bending or twisting, kneeling, crouching, stooping or crawling
- Requires ability to stand, walk, lift, and carry items weighing 50 pounds regularly
At times the work will be conducted at construction sites and the employee will be exposed to varying temperature ranges from heat in excess of 90 degrees to cold weather which could include temperatures in the teens, and rainy conditions.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Baker Roofing Company is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you need special assistance or accommodation in applying for employment at Baker Roofing Company, please contact our Recruiting department at
919-828-2975or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Commercial Reroof Sales.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Account Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Cold Calling
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Customer Demand Planning
Apply to this job.Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g368f71
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.