Come join us at our Hiring Events!
Tuesday, August 10 from 9am to 4pm
5050 Murphy Canyon Road, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92123
Wednesday, August 11 from 9am to 4pm
365 S. Rancho Santa Fe Road, Suite 304
San Marcos, CA 92078
We currently have RN & LVN home health opportunities for our
San Diego, UCSD Joint Venture & San Marcos branches:
RN Clinical Supervisors
RN Case Managers
RN Field Nurse
RN Behavioral Health
Licensed Vocational Nurse
We offer up to $15K sign on bonuses for RNs and up to $5K sign on bonuses for LVNs!
AccentCare is the 4th largest home health company in the nation with a history of care of over 50 years. We have more than 30,000 qualified professionals in over 242 offices who are dedicated to improving the quality of living. With advanced technologies, proprietary programs, and extensive training, our caring team members uphold our mission for over 200,000 patients and clients each year.
About these roles:
As an RN & LVN you'll see 6-8 patients a day & enjoy a regular Monday- Friday 8am-5pm schedule with minimal on-call rotations. You will be able to connect with your patient via 1 on 1 care and walk them through every step toward recovery.
As an RN you will:
- Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent with the patient’s diagnosis.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process: Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
As an LVN you will:
- Provide nursing visits in accordance with the written plan of treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that authorize and direct changes.
- Provide (on a daily basis) paperwork as required by agency to maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Conduct and pursues the business of agency in accordance with sound nursing and medical practices and represents agency in a manner calculated to instill confidence in patients, physicians and the general public.
- Perform nursing services only under the guidance and supervision of a registered nurse.
We are looking for RNs & LVNs with these qualifications:
- Graduated from a program/school with the appropriate license (RN or LVN)
- 1+ years of clinical experience
- Experience with nursing skills such as wound care, wound vac, blood draws, Diabetic management, etc
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order. Ability to travel to all business locations.
We have openings for these territories:
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Wound Care
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Clinical Works