Better. By BlueStar (better.) is a leading sustainable and eco-friendly distributor of Promotional Products. Our handcrafted and curated recommendations of industry best eco-friendly products provide our clients with the ability to strengthen relationships with their teams, clients and customers. Through consultative communications – via email and telephone – we “drill down” with marketing personnel, HR directors, business owners and more to source the most innovative and earth-friendly solutions and products. Brands such as Adidas, MiiR, Cotopaxi, The North Face, Camelbak, Hydro Flask and many more are our go-to recommendations for leading sustainable conscious businesses, schools, camps and nonprofit organizations.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative as the first line of communication with prospects. Ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You will coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between building relationships, revenue and profits with like minded prospects. Our existing team has decades of industry experience and will be your partner in building a base of not just customers but longtime relationships with marketers who truly care about the products they choose to put their brand on for their marketing and uniforming needs.
- Research and identify potential customers for our powerful and industry leading software platform.
- Send outbound emails to drive customer engagement.
- Learn and aid in critical skills in the sales process like product research, building client shops and more.
- Progress to account executive roles or other roles within the company.
- Learn and master our internal systems and processes.
- A passion for sustainability and doing good.
- Intelligent, creative, hungry and driven to succeed in the fast paced world of promotional marketing.
- Hard-working and persistent, with a focus on all details of custom tailoring promotional projects for clients.
- Openness to embrace our platform, industry tools and culture for doing good, not just for profit.
- Computing Platforms
- Customer Relationship Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Sales Process