To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Rosa, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support Coordinator
Career Opportunities at Nelson • Santa Rosa, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Number: 2133776
Customer Support Coordinator
Successful Medical Assembly Manufacturer is looking for a Customer Support Coordinator to manage customer orders, deliveries and forecast deliverables. Ability to exercise good judgment and manage communication follow through with customer and company with regard to matters which may affect the business partnerships as a whole.
Location: Santa Rosa
- Prompt, courteous and efficient customer service at all times requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Required to attend occasional meetings involving transfer of product from NPD to Commercial stage
- Understand customer order activities from New Product Development (NPD) through Production ensuring seamless transfer
- Maintain account accuracy to ensure timely processing through manufacturing to shipping
- Monitor daily delivery schedules in order to communicate potential delays to meeting customer acknowledged requests
- Customer's single point of contact for escalation
- Maintain clear and accurate records of customer meetings and customer visits
- Demonstrated knowledge of company ERP system
- Weekly updates with internal stakeholders when appropriate. This could include Sales staff, Quoting, Sourcing, Marketing, Finance or Engineering. Ability to escalate relevant issues if required
- Learn customer buying habits, evaluate monthly sales and forecasts; follow up with customer as needed
- Communicate with customers to address any product or PO processing issues.
- Recognize the problem, and resolve, if not, know when to escalate
- Perform research and data collection for customer order or inventory resolution activities
- Assist with customer complaints, returns, replacements, and credits
- Manage time effectively, assisting others in accomplishing daily goals or tasks when needed
- May be required to travel to other sites or customer meeting locations
- Designated to represent or lead project based department improvement initiatives
- 2 years of equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve and come to resolution
- Strong team player, self-motivated
- Must be able to work flexible hours depending on critical requirements of customer need
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
For more than 45 years, we've been passionate about helping people find jobs they love - rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own. With Nelson, you'll get the most out of your career. Together, we'll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com http://www.nelsonjobs.com/ and click "Find Work."