To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46225
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - Indianapolis, IN
Turner Construction • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Description: Provides administrative support to a department or business unit.
Reports To: Department Head
Essential Duties & Responsibilities*:
• Act as liaison between supervisor and others (ie. Departments, external contacts, subcontractors, clients, etc.)
• Oversee/process day-to-day administrative items; mail, overnight mail, packages, expense reports, checks, etc.
• Compose and/or edit/distribute letters, memos, reports and other departmental correspondence on time. Keep track of when recurrent reports are due and meetings are scheduled, including maintaining lists of recipients and/or participants.
• Process orders and reports as required and respond to requests for information.
• Process invoices for payment.
• Set up and maintain files.
• Order and maintain all office supplies.
• Maintain calendars with vacation dates, schedule/confirm meeting dates, etc.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance visions, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
*May perform other duties as assigned.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities/ sexual orientation / gender identity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor