To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lacey, WA 98516
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SQA Engineer II
IGT • Lacey, WA
Posted 18 days ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Overall Objective and Purpose
Generates test documentation and executes tests to verify that the system performs as required. Works independently, and mentors junior resources. Leads, organizes, designs, plans, directs, and controls the resources and activities required for the test effort.
- Performs tests
- Secures, organizes, and maintains test environment
- Assist in coordinating, preparing, and presenting software products to customer
- Coordinates the work of junior resources
- Participates in project meetings and meetings with the customer
- Applies principles and techniques to evaluate systems during development
- Recording, reporting, and tracking defects to accurately depict the status of the system
- College diploma or university degree in a technical field, preferably computer science.
- Approximately 1 to 4 years of experience
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.