To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Noblesville, IN
- Vaco - Indianapolis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Business Analyst- Contract to Hire
Vaco Staffing • Noblesville, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- The Strategic Business Analyst will serve as a vital part of the organization in supporting strategic initiatives with a focus on facilitating POS processing, as well as work on ad-hoc projects. This position is key to overseeing the day to day operations of the POS system, with a high level of focus on the accuracy of the information.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of business processes
- Responsible for operational analysis, validation, cleansing, collection and reporting
- Retrieve and analyze information / data, including manual files, external websites and statistical metrics from various sources that support senior management decisions.
- Respond to informational / data inquiries from various groups within the organization.
- Create and publish regularly scheduled and/or ad hoc reports as needed.
- Must be able to collect and track key program statistics and metrics, and monitor/measure program performance.
- Document reporting requirements, operational processes and validate data components is required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Strong attention to detail and interest in accuracy
- Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be proficient in MS Excel (including Pivot Tables, Macros and formulas).
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field
- 1-3 years of Data Analysis and process management preferred
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work requires extensive work using a computer.
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported.