Our client is a mid-sized New York company that focuses on delivering an assortment of quality, in-season name brand apparel, accessories, and footwear for its consumers. They are currently looking to place a Retail Sales Associate in their office. The company focuses on culture and hands-on engagement with its employees. If you enjoy working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this company is for you.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $15-17/hr DOE
Position Overview: The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for delivering satisfactory customer experience through engagement and interaction with all customers. The Retail Sales Associate will welcome those who enter the store, maintaining an organized store environment, and adhering to brand standards. As a Retail Sales Associate, you may be cross-trained to work in multiple areas of the company with potential to move into corporate.
Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Associate:
- Greet and welcome customers to the store
- Exhibit exemplary customer service skills
- Able to work with a flexible schedule in a fast-paced environment; excellent time management skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Capability of being able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work with a high volume of samples
- Accurately process and prepare merchandise for the sales floor that adheres to company standards
Qualifications for the Retail Sales Associate:
- 1 year minimum related work and/or retail experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Ability to lift packages up to 25 lbs
- Consistent timeliness and regular attendance
- Vision Requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically
- Associates Degree or High School Diploma
Benefits: URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
The post URL blocked - click to apply appeared first on URL blocked - click to apply.