To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Service Order Corrective Maintenance Manager
EMCOR Group, Inc • San Antonio, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Service Order Corrective Maintenance Manager
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is seeking a Service Order Corrective Maintenance Manager (SOCMM) in San Antonio, TX. The SOCMM reports to the Contract Maintenance Manager at JBSA Lackland, and is responsible for the performance and coordination of all Corrective Maintenance (CM) work up to $2M per year per Full Time Equivalent (FTE). The SOCMM has full authority to act for the contractor on all task order matters relating to CM on this task order. The SOCMM works on-site during normal duty hours (currently 0730 to 1630).
- Available 24/7/365 for all urgent events.
- Submit a monthly progress report documenting CM workload.
- Provide project management for Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization (SRM) unfunded requirements and funded projects for medical facilities on base.
- Perform on-site user research & documentation, coordination, planning, market research & reporting duties on behalf of the USAF Facilities Mgmt for repair activities and manages warranty task order issues for JBSA medical facilities.
- Planning, researching, and coordinating the requirement and project activities to ensure service order and task order objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame & funding parameters by performing the following duties
- Review service order quotes or plans in order to determine the project time frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
- Establish work plans and staffing requirement(s) for each phase of the project and arrange for recruitment and / or assignment of subcontract project personnel where applicable. Confer with sub contract project staff to outline work plans and assigned duties, responsibilities, and scope(s) of authority
- Lead preconstruction and project coordination meetings with end users and FM staff, various mid to high level government staff and contractors
- Develop market research for invitation(s) to bid (ITB) and then recommend to the COR and award contract(s) to the optimum bidder(s)
- Develop Independent Contractor Estimates (ICE) for the CORS comparative analysis of contractors’ proposals
- Conduct price negotiations with contractors prior to award
- Direct & coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure projects progress on schedule & within prescribed budget
- Develop and maintain monthly requirements and project status reports for briefing to the FM Staff and higher level government management
- Modify project schedules, plans, and assigned personnel as required
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve any issues throughout the project duration
- Coordinate with applicable USAF base authorities to ensure proper/required permitting and documentation is provided for approval prior to execution of work
- Provide technical guidance to assist Facilities Management and upper level staff for construction and facilities management related activities
- Technically qualified in the field of Healthcare Facilities Management.
- Documented eight (8) years of construction in a health care facility.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of all aspects of repair, construction and facilities management to include the following disciplines mechanical, electrical, plumbing, communications, security, landscape, government equipment.
- Advanced understanding and experience with the Government service order and contract modification process.
- Advanced understanding and experience with UFC requirements.
- Significant knowledge and experience with AF environmental requirements and processes.
- Advanced understanding and experience developing market research for government review and approval.
- Advanced understanding and experience in government project bidding process (i.e. issuing requests for proposals (RFP’s), analyzing contractors’ bids, and recommending contractors’ proposals for award).
- Advanced understanding and experience managing and enforcing Government awarded projects and contracts to completion including punch list review, closeout documentation and final acceptance.
- Experience managing, supervising and training multiple individuals and subcontractors at various skill levels
- Knowledgeable with the various codes and standards applicable to the O&M tasks covered by the PWS, TJC, NFPA, EPA, and OSHA codes and standards.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand
- Working experience with NFPA, EPA, TJC, OSHA codes, and standards.
- Ability to pass a federal background investigation in order to obtain/maintain a favorable suitability determination.
- A professional demeanor and neat appearance.
- Must have excellent organizational, scheduling and prioritization skills.
- Must maintain high level of confidentiality, ethics, and integrity.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must possess minimum high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer