Matthews International is currently recruiting a skilled IT Process Engineer to join our team. The IT Process Engineer is responsible for the continuous improvement of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes and tools. In addition to supporting the entire vision and oversight for the Enterprise Service Management platform, this role develops, maintains and deploys metric-driven processes that are ITIL aligned and focused on efficiency and automation.
- Provides guidance and management of key IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes with full engagement of Process Owners, including Change, Incident, Problem, Request, Knowledge, Service Transition, Demand Planning, Service Catalog Management, Configuration Management and Continuous Service Improvement.
- Owns the implementation, development and maintenance of all tools (ServiceNow) and processes required to support the IT Organization, including requirements management and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Designs and optimizes modern ITSM processes with a focus on efficiency and automation using the (ServiceNow) toolset.
- Provides vision and oversight for Enterprise Service Management platform, including development of roadmap, specification of requirements, business process workflow mapping, systems integration and ongoing management, as well as modifications and enhancement.
- Partners with functional managers to ensure departmental stakeholders are trained in ITSM concepts and practices.
- Manages appropriate review and approval of process changes and updated documentation.
- Develops and digitizes new processes to streamline business operations, maximizing operational efficiencies, collecting, and analyzing operational metrics, and identifying and correcting process deficiencies with the end goal of becoming more mature in how IT services are delivered.
- Works with customers and suppliers to resolve issues, mitigate risks, and realize opportunities.
- Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Advanced degree (MBA Master’s) preferred
- 3+ years of previous IT Service Management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in administrating or managing the ServiceNow platform for ITSM module.
- Experience digitalizing processes across IT and business functions.
- Workflow management & experience with integrations between ITSM tooling and other tooling preferred.
- ITSM automation tooling and experience is an advanced qualification.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see.
• Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
At Matthews International, we believe in a world of inspired possibilities. We believe that taking pride in our past inspires growth for the future. And that we all have a responsibility to explore new ways of thinking, working and advancing our craft.
Globally headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Matthews International is home to a global network of employees operating in three distinct industries—SGK Brand Solutions, Memorialization and Industrial Technologies. We care deeply about what they do each day—because when we’re inspired, we can inspire others. We can make difference that goes beyond expectations—for our clients, our community and our company.
Our dedication, drive and determination empower creativity and give us strength to transform inspired possibilities into inspiring realities. This is strengthened by our values which are fundamental to our business and guide how we work—to demonstrate integrity, cultivate employees, be our best, innovate and live the Matthews spirit.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Process Engineer
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.
At Matthews International, what makes us different is what makes us great. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes