To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Iberia, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ardco • New Iberia, LA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a critical member of management team, the Controller is responsible for driving financial performance and ensuring that economic rigor is applied to the decision-making process. This includes efforts to reduce invested capital, improve cash flow, and drive continuous improvement in cost and productivity.
In this role, our ideal candidate will:
- Act as an advisory to senior management on all financial related issues.
- Deliver accurate and timely financial reports including monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and management reports.
- Continually review operating costs and justify capital equipment upgrades.
- Ensure that financial controls and operating procedures are in place and in compliance Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP).
- Lead the annual budget process and be responsible for monitoring performance to plan on a continuous basis.
- Coordinate with internal and external audit teams and take responsibility for related activities, results and action items.
- Implement processes for establishing, monitoring and reporting on performance.
- Identify opportunities to improve the business through process changes, automation, technology advancements and data analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- A solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), product costing and profitability analysis.
- Experience in the heavy equipment dealership/rental industry.
- Experience with process improvement and ERP system implementations strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, management and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,.
- Strong quantitative ability to identify and articulate detailed accounting issues, provide clear analyses, and offer creative solutions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products including advanced Excel skills.