Engaging a consultant to augment a small consulting team executing SOX readiness procedures and control testing for a recently public Twin Cities technology company.
• Perform audit procedures of financial and compliance related business processes and controls.
• This will include reviewing internal control documentation, performing walk-throughs of key processes, performing tests of key controls to ensure they are operating effectively, document testing, evidenced and work papered, and evaluating deficiencies identified during testing.
• Develop audit programs and roll forward testing
• Strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley and audit experience in testing SOX related processes and controls.
• Strong experience reviewing the control test work of others and providing constructive feedback and review comments
• Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner
Audit - Financial, Internal Control Review, SOX - Sarbanes-Oxley, Certified Internal Auditor
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Risk Manager
for more information.
Certified Internal Auditor